AS A YOUNG CHILD, I CAN ALREADY SKI AS WELL AS THE GROWN-UPS
Our ski kindergarten is a space dedicated to young children learning to ski. Playful and secure, it has been designed to offer children their first thrills of being on skis up to learning the snowplough position.
Children develop at their own pace, through adapted games and modules. They are supervised by ESI monitors, in small streams.
- From 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. from Sunday to Wednesday & from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Thursdays and Fridays
- From 2 to 4 p.m. from Sunday to Wednesday & from 2 to 5 p.m. Thursdays and Fridays
- € 35 for 2 hours
- € 45 for 3 hours
- € 180 a week (14 hours of lessons)
from the age of 3
- It’s my first-time skiing: I enrol in BONHOMME
- JI have my BONHOMME, or I’ve already skied but I don’t know how to stop: I enrol in SOURIS BLANCHE
- I have my SOURIS BLANCHE or I’m starting to open my snowplough: I enrol in SOURIS VERTE
- I have my SOURIS VERTE, I know how to sidestep and do the duck walk and I brake every time, I enrol in SOURIS DE BRONZE
SO THAT EVERYTHING GOES SMOOTHLY IN THE SKI KINDERGARTEN
- I take my child to the toilet before the skiing lesson. I provide a snack, a drink and tissues in a bag marked with the child’s name as well as a helmet and sunglasses. If my child is under the age of 5, the ski lift pass is free. I put the pass in the left pocket of his/her ski jacket.
- Just like at school, your child will have to adapt to a new environment. The presence of parents on the edge of the slops does not allow children to immerge themselves in this new environment, he/she is often torn between the desire to discover this new activity and the desire to join you. It is better if you leave them with us and come back 15 minutes before the end of the lesson to see how he/she is progressing.